The first project in Kenya is the Khadija Centre, based in Mikapuni, Rabai Village, a rural area near the Coastal city of Mombasa. The Centre covers approximately five acres and comprises a mosque, school complex, medical clinic, and staff premises.It is funded through private donations made by generous citizens of Goodwill.
Since its inception,Our Centre has made great milestones towards transforming the lives of Communities living around Mikapuni Area. The launch of Community based projects such as the feeding program for the Children ,the water project that keeps the locality supplied with clean water and the Health Centre where everyone can access free medical care are just but a few of our exploits.
Our second project based in Gambia, comprises of the following:
- A completed Madrassa/school in Sukuta Village, Banjul (570 students).
- A completed Mosque and Madrassa at Kamamadou area (150 students).
- A completed Mosque and Islamic school at Kerewan Sitokoto.
- A completed Mosque and Borehole at Jarrol Foni area (445 students).
- Gambia Mohamed Orphanage AT Sukuta Sanchaba WITH 72 in house residing Orphans and 269 day students
- In Kenya digging bore holes in TANA area.
- To start bore holes in Northern GHANA in YENDI
A proposed school including primary, secondary and boarding school for boys and girls in Mandinaring, Banjul (5.7 acres of land has already been allocated for the project). We, alongside our capable team of staff continue to be fully committed towards our goal of giving these Children under our care, a holistic upbringing by tending to their spiritual,physical, mental and Social nourishment.